National Chengchi University, Graduate Institute of Religious Studies
Full-time Faculty (Rank Open) in Buddhism (Preferably Tibetan Buddhism)
|Institution Type:||College / University|
|Position:||Tenure Track Faculty|
The Graduate Institute of Religious Studies at National Cengchi University, Taipei, Taiwan, cordially invites applications for an open-rank full-time position in religious studies. The appointment will be effective February 1, 2014.
Qualifications: Ph.D. in religious studies or related fields. Nationality open. Priority will be given to candidates who already have experience in teaching and administration.
Specialization: Buddhism (preferrably Tibetan Buddhism) Priority will be given to candidates who can publish in non-Chinese languages.
Deadline: All application materials should be received no later than October 28, 2013.
(1) Photocopy of Ph.D. diploma or certifying document.
(2) Four printed copies of Ph.D dissertation and major publications within five years.
(3) Transcript of MA and Ph.D. program.
(4) Teacher's Certificate issued by the Ministry of Education of Taiwan government, if applicable.
(5) Curriculum vitae.
(6) List of publications.
(7) Sample syllabi for four courses that one intends to offer.
(8) Abstracts in English or Chinese for major publications.
(9) At least two letters of recommendation for those who apply for assistant professorship.
Mail all materials to: (Please print "Job Application" on the envelope.)
Ms. Rongping Lin,
Graduate Institute of Religious Studies,
National Chengchi University
No. 64, Sec. 2, Zhinan Rd.,
Taipei, Taiwan, 116.
Tel: 886-2-29387730; Fax: 886-2-29387731
|Primary Category:||Religious Studies and Theology
|Secondary Categories:||South Asian History / Studies